Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Change in callings

Just a quick note to let you all know what is happening in my life. After nearly 3 years, I was recently released as the 16-17 year old Sunday School teacher. I am going to miss this calling. I want my students to know how grateful I am for their testimonies of the Savior and for the examples they set for me and others. You guys and gals are awesome!!!! It has been a pleasure to learn more about the Gospel together with all of you.

So along with the release I received a new calling. I am now going to be a Relief Society teacher. Errrrrhhh, I have NEVER taught adults. I am scared to death but excited all at the same time. Wish me luck......

7 comments:

  1. You will be great! They're lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Teresa. You'll love this new calling just as much as the one you're leaving. At least the sisters will tell you you did a GOOD JOB... I've rarely heard that from one of the 16-17 year olds I teach now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a natural teacher, they're blessed to have you. In answer to your hair question, I just curled my hair for the picture, It hasn't changed much(maybe just a little longer)Thanks for your nice comments on our blog, I think my kids are cute too! I feel humbled to be their Mom! Life is great, I wouldn't change my job for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your feeling better. Ask mom all about this calling... she has had it several times!!
    You'll be great! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me just echo these other comments and tell you that you are going to be great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you'll be great in the Relief Society! I remember when you were my Sunday School teacher and also Young Women's leader, and the lessons were always fabulous! (And I'm not just saying that, they really were!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be wonderful, Teresa! Who did you replace? Which lesson will you teach? Tell all the sisters I said hello.

    ReplyDelete