Saturday, February 21, 2009

The "EYES" have it?

Emalee has recently been nominated by the yearbook staff of Grantsville High School for one of the "senior hall of fame" awards. She has been nominated for best eyes......

No make-up


Make-up

What do you think? Personally, as the mom, I think she is the winnner! Time will tell.






Also along with this nomination, Emalee recently cut 6" off her hair length. She is now sporting a new doo, and loves it. She looks quite cute, if I do say so myself.

Can you tell that I am biased? After all, I am the mom.

6 comments:

  1. Em has best eyes in the BAG! Good job. Cute hair too! I'm happy you both came to the dark side and cut your hair off. It's nice, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emalee has alway had the best eyes! And those eyelashes just keep on going and going. She has enough for two or three people. Anyone who doesn't vote for her is blind in one eye and can't see out of the other!

    Adorable hair!! A new cut can give you a whole new outlook on life. I'm not sure why that is but it is. Maybe it's because so many people notice you again and comment on your hair and it makes you feel so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE her hair. It is darling!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was a senior, I'd vote for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emalee's eyes deserved top honors. I've always loved those eyes. I love the new hairddos on the two of you, too.

    I'm glad for the blogs. After I'm gone we can still keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty jealous. Emily's no makeup eyes are better than my make up eyes. And emily's short hair is longer than my long hair. Which I am trying to grow out. Really cute though :)

    ReplyDelete