Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The people who take care of me....

So much to catch up on.....

Surgery went really well. My leg has healed quickly, I have been released by the doctor after just 3 1/2 weeks. I have been cleared to head back to the gym for physical therapy and exercise. Slow, consistent progress is the key. I have to send a huge shout out to my awesome sister. She flew down from Idaho and took care of me during and after my surgery. I have to tell you she went above and beyond. I invited her down to help me and she totally cleaned my house while I laid around in bed catching up on......Good Day Utah, The View, and the food network. Thanks Lani, so much for your sacrifice and love! Your an awesome big sister and I love you!

Jeff recently celebrated his birthday. Since he was out of town for the actual day, we celebrated by going to Saltimbanco at the E Center. It was so much fun. I am so grateful for Jeff and all that he does to support and take care of our family. He works long hours, goes wherever the work is and has practically had to give up his passion, riding his horses, in order to take care of us. I love him and appreciate all that he has done to bless our lives. Thanks honey, you're the best!!!!

P.S. I have tried several times to add the pictures to make this post more interesting. They won't download to my blog, even though the computer is telling me that they have. I hate computers, only because I don't understand them!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for people who take care of us! I'm glad you're recovering and feeling better. That Lani sure is a special lady! She takes good care of me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You give me more credit than I deserve, all I did was sit around the hospital and cross-stitch. You were the one in pain and agony. I enjoyed spending some quiet time alone with you, it's been years since that's happened... with all the little (now big) kids running around and usually some big event that we came down for. So thanks for letting me be of some use. I had fun.

    PS Did you find any Keens?? They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally a new post!!!
    I have the most awesome caring mom, who gave up her entire summer to take care of all of us, plus the young women of her stake!!!
    Yea, for Mom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that everything went well. Something that I have learned about life is patience, patience and when in doubt more patience. Slow and steady is right, you'll be running on the treadmill before you know it.

    ReplyDelete