Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Abi's starving

I just received an e-mail from Abi and she says that she NEEDS mail. So if you can, please write:

Sister Abigail McNeill
MTC Mailbox #102
OH-CLE 0121
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, Utah 84604-1793

She is doing great. Loves the MTC. Wishes she had more letters!!!!! She has only received 2 in her first week. Her MTC companion is from Las Vegas, NV and going to New York, New York Mission. She is learning the discussions and......well let me have her tell you in her own words:

Dear friends and family,
Please go to
DearElder.com you can write me a letter and they do same day delivery. Just follow
the directions when you get on there. The mail comes twice a day...so please please
please write me more letters!
The MTC has been an extremely gruelling scheduele. Nobody could have ever prepared
me for this...but it's totally awesome!!! I love being a missionary!! My sleep
insomnia is effecting me more than ever...especially that first night, but I think
that i'm definitly getting used to the scheduele.

My ministerial certificate says it expires June 9 2010...I think that is really cool
because it is valid in 2008..almost like I served for two years...cool huh? Anyway,
I love the ministerial certificate. i probably might never have to use it but I love
the words it says, "Abigail McNeill in full faith and fellowship of the church has
been trusted to preach the gospel." It gave me chills again just writing that!
Sister Wadsworth and i are the only girls in a group of boys. 5 sets of Elders, 2
male teachers. We are pretty spoiled. i didn't realize this, but the reason RM's
come home and are so good at being a gentleman is because they are asked to do it
here. they open the doors, take our trays, and even stand up when we walk to the
table. It's really cool. The Elders in our district are definitely taking good care
of us...in the ways that they can right?

We're so glad that Heavenly Father is taking good care of Abi. Please send her a letter as soon as you can. We appreciate all your love and support, thanks, family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. How do i get added to yours and you to mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely think you should update your blog again!!! :) Jan 7?? It's sure been a while! :)We hear all the fun stories about your family from Sist. McNeill--so we have been anxiously awaiting hearing them from YOU! :)

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! We love having Abi in our home--in fact, she is coming for dinner tonight. :) The best part of our week!!!

    ReplyDelete